Have a question about our service offerings? Please call us at 818-798-9445Contact Us
Terms of Service
By replying "YES" to our texting platform or permitting a Honda of North Hollywood driver to take possession of/transport your vehicle outside of Honda of North Hollywood's repair facilities, you agree to and acknowledge the following Vehicle Delivery Service Terms:
- Complimentary Pickup & Delivery available to service customers within a 10-mile radius. Service is available only during Service Department business hours.
- If applicable, vehicle is currently insured and, to your knowledge, is in working condition and can be driven safely to the dealership. If your vehicle is deemed unsafe to drive, you will be responsible for the transportation of your vehicle to the repair facility. If it stalls while being driven, we may charge you the towing costs to get it to our repair facility.
- The pickup and delivery of the vehicle will be in a safe environment, free from hazards or safety risks to our drivers.
- Our driver is a "permitted" driver of your vehicle, and you have requested this service from Honda of North Hollywood to facilitate a more convenient vehicle repair service.
- If applicable, you remain responsible for all damage or loss to the vehicle due to your negligence and for any lost or stolen items left in the vehicle. You agree to remove all personal items prior to the pickup of your vehicle.
- We have made no other representations, guarantees, or agreements regarding the sale, appraisal or service repair of your vehicle. You will separately acknowledge any terms and conditions applicable to the purchase, trade or repair being conducted.
- During your vehicle’s transit, the driver may use certain GPS technology in your vehicle, which we may remotely monitor. You should have no expectation of privacy on the vehicle’s location during its transit to and from our facilities.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Car must have a minimum of a 1/4 (one quarter) tank of gas for pickup and delivery. If the driver must add fuel you will be charged that fuel expense plus an additional $40 fee on your service bill.
- While we do our best to have your car picked up and delivered in the time requested/promised, road conditions and traffic in the Los Angeles area can sometimes add significant changes to those times. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding.